Having a beautiful smile may be even easier than you think. Many people achieve the look they’ve been dreaming of with our simple “bleaching” procedure. Dental bleaching can be used to correct tooth discolorations caused by many factors. Staining by foods, wine, smoking, aging, or chemical damage to teeth can be altered or removed using the latest in bleaching technology. We can offer a safe method for creating a beautiful, “brilliant” smile.
The key to successful bleaching lies in understanding its outstanding benefits and its limitations.
Key benefits to bleaching include
- Correcting brown, yellow and mottled tooth staining
- Bleaching works on people of all ages.
- A near permanent solution for a “dull” smile, restoring brightness and vitality.
Limitations of bleaching include
- Ineffectiveness on tooth colored fillings
- Limitations based on inherent color of teeth
- Difficulty in affecting root canal treated teeth
- No single tooth bleaching
- Significant sensitivity on persons with significant gum recession